Motorola has introduced in India an updated model of the smartphone – Moto G Turbo Edition, which differs from the Moto G this year in the first place, you already have a OCTA core CPU and only one "powerful" version with 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, while the Moto G 2015 came with a Quad-core processor and had the option of 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB of internal memory.
This model also has waterproof casing (IPX7), two slots for SIM cards with support for 4G/LTE networks and 5-inch HD display with protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3. Will this new product to Indian customers, in 14 499 INR (~217$).
In the above cost Moto G Turbo Edition includes the following technical characteristics:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS/HSPA+ 850/1700/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 142,1x72,4x6,1-11,6 mm
- Weight: 155 g
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, volmyansky, Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (MSM8939)
- Platform: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Display: 5-inch, 1280x720 pixels, protective Corning Gorilla glass 3
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus, dual led backlight, support Full HD (1080p/30 fps) video recording
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0+LE, Micro USB, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2470 mA/h, the system accelerated charging (TurboPower)
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Waterproof housing (IP67)