The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has officially unveiled in China its new model of high-end smartphone made of glass and metal in a folding form factor – Samsung W2016 with two 3.9-inch touchscreen Super AMOLED display, a hardware numeric keypad and also supports quick and wireless charging.
In addition, the novelty is running an operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop, supports 4G LTE network, has two slots for SIM card, OCTA core processor Samsung Exynos 7, 64 GB of internal memory and 3 GB of RAM.
Other specifications Samsung SM-W2016:
- Support communications standards: 4G FDD-LTE 800/1800/2100/2600/AWS MHz TDD-LTE 2500 MHz; 3G WCDMA/HSPA+ 850/1900 / 2100MHz, CDMA EVDO; GSM GPRS/EDGE 900/1800/1900 MHz, CDMA; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 120,4x61x15,1 mm
- Weight: 204 g
- CPU: OCTA-core (4xCortex A53 + A57 4xCortex – ARMv8 big.LITTLE), the Samsung Exynos 7 (OCTA core GPU Mali-T760 MP8)
- Platform: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Display: 2x3.9-inch, Super AMOLED, a resolution of 1280x768 pixels
- Camera: 16 MP with autofocus and backlight
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 64 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB, MirrorLink, GPS
- Other: Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyroscope, Pedometer, Electronic compass, proximity Sensors and lighting, a Hardware numeric keypad