The Chinese company Lenovo has officially unveiled at home new smartphone Vibe X3, which is in addition to the top technical characteristics, the presence of extended audio capabilities including high – resolution audio, Dolby Atmos, the availability of high-quality two-channel operational amplifier TI OPA1612, 32-bit DAC ESS-SABRE9018C2M, codec Wolfson WM8281 and the system of three microphones.
In addition, this device is equipped with 64-bit six-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, 21 MP primary and 8 MP front camera with support for 4K video and phase autofocus, fingerprint scanner and 5.5-inch Full HD display, and support 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards.
The Novelty is running an operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop, will be available in several versions – with 32 GB of internal memory and 64 GB. For the Junior model, the manufacturer put a price tag of $ 2499 Chinese yuan (~390$), and the older already – 2999 RMB (~470$).
Other technical specifications of Lenovo Vibe X3:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (FDD/TDD); 3G UMTS/TD-SCDMA; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 154x76. 5x9. 3 mm
- CPU: hexa-core (1.8 GHz 2hA57 + 4hA53 1.2 GHz), Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Corning Gorilla glass 3
- Camera: 21 megapixel with phase AF sensor, the sensor is backside illuminated, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32/64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth, NFC, infrared port, GPS
- Battery: Li-Pol 3600 mAh, quick charge Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, FM radio, Fingerprint scanner