The Chinese company Lenovo has officially unveiled at home new smartphone Vibe X3, which is released, in addition to top technical characteristics, and the presence of extended audio capabilities including support for high resolution audio, Dolby Atmos, the availability of high-quality two-channel operational amplifier TI OPA1612, 32-bit DAC ESS-SABRE9018C2M, codec Wolfson WM8281 and system of three microphones.
In addition, this unit is equipped with a 64-bit six-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, 21 MP rear and 8 MP front camera with support for 4K video and phase detection autofocus, a fingerprint scanner and 5.5-inch Full HD display, and support 4G/LTE networks and two SIM cards.
The New product, running the operating system Android 5.1 Lollipop, will be available in several versions – with 32 GB of internal memory and 64 GB. For the Junior model, the manufacturer has put a price tag of $ 2499 Chinese yuan (~390$), and the older already – 2999 RMB (~470$).
Other technical specifications of Lenovo Vibe X3:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (FDD/TDD); 3G UMTS/TD-SCDMA; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 154x76. 5x9. 3 mm
- Processor: dual core (1.8 GHz ha + ha 1.2 GHz), Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5.5-inch, resolution 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera: 21 MP with phase detection autofocus, battery, support 4K video
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32/64 GB internal, microSD slot memory card
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth, NFC, infrared port, GPS
- Battery: Li-Pol 3600 mAh, fast charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, FM radio, Fingerprint reader