HTC has announced for his native Taiwan market an updated model of the HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera with improved 21 MP camera with optical image stabilization system and the combined high-speed autofocus system – a traditional and phase.
In addition, the novelty has support for audio technology Dolby Audio and dual front-facing speakers with their proprietary technology HTC BoomSound, and is equipped with a 5.2-inch display with WQHD 2K resolution and a 2.2 GHz OCTA-core MediaTek Helio X10.
Other specifications for the HTC One M9+ Supreme Camera:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE-FDD/LTE-TDD; 3G WCDMA/HSPA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz TD-SCDMA 1900/2000 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 150,99x71,99x9,61 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- CPU: 2.2 GHz, MediaTek MT6795T (Helio X10), OCTA-core with 64 bit instruction
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, HTC Sense UI 7.0
- Display: 5.2-inch, a resolution of 1440x2560 pixels
- Camera: 21 MP with Dual laser and phase detection autofocus, dual-led with support for 4K video recording and optical image stabilization
- Front camera: HTC Ultrapixel, sensor is backside illuminated, support Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.1, microUSB v2.0, A-GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: Li-Pol, 2840 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, fingerprint Scanner, proximity Sensors and lighting