Google today officially unveiled its new device, whose list has opened a new production model of the South Korean company LG Electronics – 5X Nexus, running the latest version of the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and features a 5.2-inch Full HD display, a highly sensitive 12.3 megapixel IR camera with laser autofocus and 4K video recording support, and a fingerprint scanner.
This device is already available for pre-order in the Google Store at a price of 379$ for the 16 GB version for the U.S. market.
Main technical characteristics of Nexus 5X
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat. 6 (FDD/TDD/ CA DL); 3G UMTS/WCDMA; CDMA; GSM/GPS / EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 147x72,6x7,9 mm
- Weight: 136 grams
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, six-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, support 64-bit instructions
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5.2-inch, 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Corning Gorilla glass 3, oleophobic coating
- Camera: 12.3 MP, the pixel size of 1.55 microns, f/2.0, autofocus System with IR-laser, Dual flash CRI-90 c-wide angle, support for 4K video recording (30 fps)
- Front camera: 5 MP, the pixel size of 1.4 microns, f/2.0
- Audio features: One front speaker, 3 microphones (front, top, and bottom)
- Memory: 2GB (LPDDR3), 16 GB or 32 GB internal
- Communications: Wi-Fi (2.4 & 5.0 GHz) 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2x2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, USB Type-C, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm headphone
- Battery: 2700 mAh, Fast charging (up to 3.8 hours of work after 10 min charging)
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, proximity Sensor, light Sensor, Hall Sensor, Android Sensor Hub, Digital compass