The Chinese company MEIZU has today officially unveiled its new flagship, the MEIZU PRO 5, which it is positioning as the ultimate solution for the most demanding users, which includes all the latest technologies available on the market today, the stylish all-metal chassis.
The Novelty has retained the recognizable design of the range smartphone MEIZU 2015, in which branded round touch button was replaced with a more comfortable and functional sensory-mechanical press mTouch 2.1 with built-in high-speed fingerprint scanner, which received 81% more resolution compared to the MEIZU MX4 PRO. Smartphone MEIZU PRO 5 offers improved reliability saving of personal data with the adjustment of the rights of access to individual apps and folders with files by fingerprint or digital code.
The unit is equipped with a 5.7-inch AMOLED display with Full HD resolution and with rounded edges protective 2.5 D glass, support work with two SIM cards and 4G/LTE networks, OCTA-core 64-bit processor Samsung Exynos 7420, and 3 or 4 GB of RAM and 32 or 64 GB of internal memory.
Among the other features of the MEIZU PRO 5 manufacturer indicates that it has 21 MP camera module from Sony c phase detection autofocus, image stabilization, dual-channel 14-bit image processor, and support for 4K video recording.
Audio features of this smartphone is enhanced by the presence of a dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip ESS ES9018K2M with a dynamic range of 123 dB, amplifier OPA 1612, patented technology, filter, ceramic film capacitors, amplifier NXP tfa9890 is featured and noise control.
In Addition to the smartphone MEIZU PRO 5, in the presentation, it was submitted, and update shell FLYME to version 5.0. In the new shell completely redesigned interface that has become easier to manage with one hand taking into account the large display size. Over 200 new animations, newly redrawn icons. New features camera (updated filters and effects, added the ability to create GIF-animations and stuff). Thus, FLYME 5, as before, offers a convenient gesture control, different styles, the ability to save user data, and such helpful staff as recording calls or getting ROOT access in a couple of clicks from the settings menu without losing the warranty. Update FLYME 5 will receive all of the latest models of smartphones MEIZU, the first one will be the MEIZU MX5, the update for which to FLYME 5 will begin on September 25.
The sales Start MEIZU PRO 5 in Russia is expected to be completed in late November 2015. Pre-order MEIZU PRO 5 will be opened on the official website of the exclusive distributor of MEIZU RUSSUA in mid-October. At the same time will be announced and the exact price of the smartphone MEIZU PRO 5 in Russia. But in China the price for the version with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory are stated at 2799 Chinese yuan (~438$), and for the version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory have to pay for 3099 RMB (~485$).
Main technical specifications of MEIZU PRO 5:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (FDD/TDD); 3G/ TD-SCDMA WCDMA; GSM
- Dimensions: 156,7x78x7,55 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- Processor: OCTA-core (4xA57 2.1 GHz + 4xA53 1.5 GHz), Samsung Exynos 7420, a 64-bit instruction
- Platform: Flyme 4.5 (based on Android 5.1)
- Display: 5.7-inch Samsung Super Amoled, resolution 1920x1080 pixels, protective 2.5 D Gorilla glass 3
- Camera: 21 MP (Sony IMX230), laser phase focusing, lens protection sapphire crystal backlight, support for 4K video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP (OV5670)
Audio features: Hi-Fi audio chip ES9018K2M + OPA1612 amplifier, passive filter, ceramic film capacitors, chip NXP tfa9890 is featured
- Memory: 3 GB RAM / 32 GB internal 4 GB RAM / 64 GB of internal, microSD slot memory card (up to 128GB instead of one SIM card)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1+LE, NFC, USB Type-C with support for OTG and USB HOST, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS, 3.5 mm audio Jack
- Battery: 3050 mAh battery + rapid charging mCharge (up to 65% in 30 minutes)
- Other: fingerprint reader mTouch 2.1, Electronic compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting