The Chinese company MEIZU today officially unveiled its new flagship MEIZU PRO 5, which it is positioning as the ultimate solution for the most demanding users, which includes all the latest technologies available on the market today, the stylish, all-metal enclosure.
The Novelty has retained a recognizable design line of smartphones MEIZU in 2015, which branded round touch button has been replaced by the more convenient and functional sensory-mechanical key mTouch 2.1 with built-in high-speed fingerprint scanner, which received 81% more resolution compared to MEIZU MX4 PRO. Smartphone MEIZU PRO 5 offers the user greater reliability of preservation of personal data for the adjustment of the rights of access to certain apps and file folders by fingerprint or digital code.
The device is equipped with a 5.7-inch AMOLED display with Full HD resolution and with rounded edges 2.5 D protective glass, support work with two SIM cards and 4G/LTE, OCTA-core 64-bit processor Samsung Exynos 7420 and 3 or 4 GB of RAM and 32 or 64 GB of internal memory.
Among other features MEIZU PRO 5 manufacturer indicates that it has 21 MP camera module from Sony c phase AF, image stabilization, dual, 14-bit image processor, as well as support for 4K video.
Audio features of this smartphone is extended with a dedicated Hi-Fi audio chip ESS ES9018K2M with a dynamic range of 123 dB and the amplifier OPA 1612, patented filter technology, ceramic film capacitor, NXP TFA9890 amplifier and noise reduction system.
In addition to the smartphone MEIZU PRO 5, in the framework of the presentation was presented and shell update FLYME to version 5.0. In the new shell seriously redesigned interface that is easier to control with one hand given the large display size. More than 200 new animations, again redrawn icons. New app capabilities, camera (updated filters and effects, added the ability to create GIF-animations, etc.). At the same time, FLYME 5, as before, offers convenient gesture controls, different styles of themes, the ability to save user data, such useful regular options like call recording or obtaining ROOT access in a few clicks from the settings menu without voiding the warranty. Update FLYME 5 will receive all of the latest models of smartphones MEIZU, the first one will be the MEIZU MX5, update to FLYME 5 will begin on September 25.
The Start of sales of MEIZU PRO 5 in Russia is expected to be completed in late November 2015. Pre-order for MEIZU PRO 5 will open on the official website of the exclusive distributor of MEIZU RUSSUA in mid-October. At the same time will be announced and the exact price of the smartphone MEIZU PRO 5 in Russia. And in China, the cost of the device to a version with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory is stated at 2799 Chinese yuan (~438$), and for the version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory will have to pay is 3099 yuan (about 485$).
Main technical specifications of MEIZU PRO 5:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (FDD/TDD); 3G WCDMA/ TD-SCDMA; GSM
- Sizes: 156,7x78x7,55 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- CPU: OCTA core (2.1 GHz 4xA57 + 4xA53 1.5 GHz), Samsung's Exynos 7420, a 64-bit instruction
- Platform: Flyme 4.5 (based on Android 5.1)
- Display: 5.7-inch, Samsung Super Amoled, 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass 2.5 D Gorilla Glass 3
- Camera: 21 MP (Sony IMX230) laser phase focusing, lens protection sapphire crystal, backlight, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 5 MP (OV5670)
Audio features: Hi-Fi audio chip ES9018K2M + OPA1612 amplifier, passive filter, ceramic film capacitors, chip NXP TFA9890
- Memory: 3 GB RAM / 32 GB internal 4 GB RAM / 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB instead of one of the SIM cards)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1+LE, NFC, USB Type-C OTG support and USB HOST, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3050 mAh battery + fast charging mCharge (up to 65% in 30 minutes)
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1, Electronic compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting