Chinese Tech company Xiaomi today officially unveiled its new smartphone – Mi 4c, is of a high enough functionality for a reasonable price – the standard model will cost 1299 RMB (~204$) and the premium version – at 1499 RMB (~235$), which differ only by internal memory (16 or 32GB) and RAM (2 or 3GB).
While both versions are equipped with a OCTA-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor, 5-inch Full HD display, two slots for SIM cards with support for 4G/LTE networks, 13 MP camera, and an infrared port, through which the presented new device becomes a universal remote control for home appliances.
Other features of the Mi 4S, the manufacturer notes the presence of a capacious battery (3000 mAh), the new USB Type-C connector and a touchpad on the side through which possible new ways to control the device.
Other specifications for the Xiaomi Mi 4c:
- Support communications standards: 4G TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE; 3G WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA-EVDO; GSM GPRS/EDGE, CDMA 1X
- Dimensions: 138,1x69,6x7,9 mm
- Weight: 132g
- CPU: OCTA-core, supports 64-bit instructions, Qualcomm Snapdragon 808
- Platform: MIUI 7
- Display: 5-inch, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels the
- Camera: 13 MP with phase autofocus system, Full HD video recording (up to 120 fps)
- Front camera: 5 MP, support Full HD video recording
- Memory: 2/3 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16/32 GB of internal (eMMC 5.0)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Display, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.1, IR port (for remote control), GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 3000 mAh, support fast charging (Quick Charge 2.0)
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Electronic compass, proximity Sensors and lighting