The Company is China Electronics Corporation announced the completion of the line long-playing smartphone Philips new model Xenium V526, support data transmission in 4G/LTE networks of the two standards (FDD and TDD), and is equipped with two slots for SIM-card, impressive battery capacity of 5000 mA/h, Quad-core 1.3 GHz processor with support for 64-bit computing and a 5-inch IPS-display with HD-resolution.
The Presence of a capacious battery and energy-saving technologies Xenium allow the device to operate up to 47 days standby, up to 28 hours of talktime or up to 16 hours Internet surfing when using LTE. If this prove insufficient, the user of this new product will be able to use smart mode energy saving X-Power Tech, based on patented technology PowerXtend company Lucidlogix (Lucid). It can significantly reduce the power consumption when running games and graphics applications, web surfing and GPS navigation. Thanks to the optimization algorithms work with the GPU save up to 20% of the consumed battery power.
Philips Xenium V526 will be on sale in the Russian market in September 2015 and will be available in dark blue color. Recommended retail price – 14 990 rubles.
Other specifications Philips Xenium V526:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (FDD/TDD); 3G WCDMA/HSPA+ 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 145x73 4x10 mm
- Weight: 189 g the
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MT6735, with support for 64-bit computing
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus and flash
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 32GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB 2.0, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: Li-ion, 5000 mAh (built-in), quick charge Function