The Taiwanese company Asus at the IFA consumer electronics show 2015, taking place now in Berlin, presented the ZenFone Zoom smartphone, equipped with a 10-element lens with Hoya optical image stabilisation, laser auto focus and a 3x optical zoom, while low thickness of only 5 mm at the edges all-metal housing.
In addition, this device has a high sensitive 13 MP sensor, Panasonic SmartFSI, dual led illumination, a separate button for creating photo and film footage, as well as a proprietary user interface ZenUI that extend the functionality of the built-in camera, smartphone control, security and personalization.
In addition, the Asus ZenFone Zoom is equipped with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 4, Quad-core Intel Atom processor with support for 64-bit instructions, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB of internal memory, and support 4G/LTE networks Cat.4+, providing data transmission speed in mobile networks up to 250 Mbit/s. Also, are the new, has a battery capacity of 3000 mA/h and a proprietary quick charging ASUS BoostMaster charging the battery from 0% to 60% in 39 minutes.
Other specifications for Asus ZenFone Zoom:
- Support communications standards: 4G FDD-LTE; 3G WCDMA/HSPA+; GSM GPRS/EDGE
- Dimensions: 158,9x78,84x11,95~5 mm
- Weight: 185g
- Processor: Quad core Intel Atom support 64 bit instructions
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, ASUS ZenUI
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 4 with oleophobic coating the
- Camera: 13 MP, f/2.7-4.8, 10-element lens Hoya, optical stabilization, laser autofocus, matrix Panasonic SmartFSI, two-color illumination
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, wide-angle lens with 88-degree coverage
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM (mDDR3), 64/128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 64GB) the
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: Li-Pol 3000 mAh, built-in
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor