The South Korean company LG Electronics, on the eve of the Berlin IFA consumer electronics show 2015, presented a new model 10.1-inch tablet LG G Pad 10.1 II, which will be available in two versions – LTE and Wi-Fi access in key global markets – North America, Europe and Asia.
According to the manufacturer, the G Pad 10.1 II, as the entire series LG G Pad, has a balanced mix of high functionality and affordability, offering more features in its category than other devices. Future owners of the presented novelties will be able to use a 10.1-inch display with a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels, Quad-core 2.26 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 and a battery capacity of 7400 mAh.
Among the functional features of this tablet is marked by the presence of his "Reading Mode" that makes reading ebooks more comfortable by reducing the amount of blue color in the backlight, which causes fatigue and blurred vision. The option "Dual Window" divides the tablet screen into two halves, each of which can be run and work with a separate application. A "QuickMemo+" allows users to instantly create, save and share your notes from any screen without having to launch a separate application.
Detailed information about the price and timing of release tablet will be announced at IFA 2015.
Other specifications LG G Pad 10.1 II:
- Support communications standards: LTE Cat. 4 CA; 3G HSPA+ (42/5,76 Mbps)
- Dimensions: 254,3x161,1x7,.8 mm
- Weight: 489 g
- CPU: 2.26 GHz, Quad-core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800
- Platform: Android Lollipop 5.1.1
- Display: 10.1-inch, a resolution of 1920x1200 pixels
- Camera: 5 MP
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, USB 2.0, A-GPS the
- Battery: 7400 mAh