ASUS ZenFestival event that took place in India, has introduced a new smartphone model – ZenFone 2 Deluxe, whose back panel is made in the form of a plurality of polygon-shaped precious crystals.
In addition to that, the ZenFone 2 Deluxe is equipped with a 5.5-inch IPS display with Full HD resolution, 13 megapixel (primary) and 5MP (front) cameras with support for proprietary technology PixelMaster and 2.3 GHz 64-bit processor Intel Atom, 4 GB of RAM and support 4G LTE networks. Also, the ZenFone 2 Deluxe has support for fast-charging technology ASUS BoostMaster, providing battery life up to 60% in 39 minutes, is equipped with the latest version of the fully customizable user interface ASUS ZenUI, and a variety of apps from Trend Micro safe surfing the web.
Main technical specifications of ASUS ZenFone 2 Deluxe
- Support communications standards: 4G FDD-LTE/TDD-LTE Cat4 (150/50 Mbps); 3G WCDMA/HSPA+ (42/5,76 Mbps) 850/900/1900/2100 MHz, TD-SCDMA 1900 ~ 2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards (2nd slot only 2G network)
- Dimensions: 77,2x152,5x3,9 ~ 10,9 mm
- Weight: 170g
- CPU: 2.3 GHz Quad-core Intel Atom Z358, or 1.8 GHz Z3560
- Platform: Android 5.0 Lollipop, ASUS ZenUI
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, 1920x1080 pixels, protective Corning Gorilla glass 3
- Camera: 13 MP with autofocus
- Front camera: 5 MP with fixed focus
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 64/128 GB of internal memory, 5 GB lifetime free cloud storage from ASUS, a slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communication: WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.0, USB, GPS/GLONASS/QZSS/SBAS/BDS
- Battery: Li-Pol 3000 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass