The South Korean company LG Electronics presented at home a new model of smartphone – LG Gentle, made in an unusual smartphone clamshell form factor with a standard "iron" (not virtual) keyboard. This model will be sold in local mobile operator LG U+ and will go on sale July 29 for the price of 200 thousand Korean won (~171$).
Despite the presence of a physical keyboard, LG Gentle is equipped with the usual Android touchscreen smartphones, but by modern standards quite tiny – with a diagonal of 3.2-inch and resolution is only QVGA.
Other specifications LG Gentle:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 117,7x58,7x16,6 mm
- Weight: 143 g
- Processor: 1.1 GHz, Quad core
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 3.2-inch, a resolution of 480x320 pixels
- Camera: 3 MP
- Front camera: VGA
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal, microSD slot memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0
- Battery: 1700 mAh, removable