The South Korean company LG Electronics unveiled at home new smartphone – LG Gentle, made in an unusual for smartphones in clamshell form factor and with standard "iron" (not virtual) keyboard. This model will be sold by local mobile operator LG U+ and will go on sale July 29 at a price of 200 thousand South Korean won (~171 USD).
Despite the presence of a physical keyboard, LG of Gentle is equipped with the usual Android smartphones touch screen, but by modern standards is tiny – with a diagonal of 3.2-inch and a resolution of only QVGA.
Other specifications for the LG Gentle:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE
- Dimensions: 117,7x58,7x16,6 mm
- Weight: 143g
- CPU: 1.1 GHz, Quad core
- Platform: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Display: 3.2-inch, a resolution of 480x320 pixels
- Camera: 3 MP
- Front camera: VGA
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 4 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0
- Battery: 1700 mAh, removable